A great place to EAT LOCAL & ENJOY FINE WINE!
Loxton Hotel is a proud member and supporter of Food SA, an organisation dedicated to driving the growth of our dynamic South Australian food industry. Our Bistro was selected for inclusion in the Advertiser Food Guide & I-phone App 2014, the respected annual publication which is an essential guide to a great night out in South Australia.
Our chefs prefer to serve our guests superb fresh Riverland produce. When dining with us we trust you will enjoy our:
Riverland apples | asparagus | basil | beans | bread & rolls | cakes | caper berries: dried & leaves | chicken | chives | chutney | coriander | dried fruit | ducks: whole smoked & sausages | eggs | figs | honey | lemons | olive oil | olives | oranges | meat varieties | pastries | pork | quandongs: chutney & syrup | wild limes: syrup and jams | Murray Cod
Where to dine at the Loxton Hotel:
- Our brilliant Bistro (acknowledged as the best in the region).
- Counter meals in the Saloon and Main Bars.
- In our charming 1908 dining room (ideal for private parties and small groups)
- Stunning Reflections Function Room.
- Alfresco dining on the verandahs.
Please click on link to download the menu. Available from 1st September 2017.
- The Bistro menu changes with the seasons and is a combination of superb seasonal specials which feature fabulous, fresh, local produce and traditional favourites.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served 7 days in the Bistro. Breakfast is 7am to 9am daily, lunch is 12pm to 2pm and dinner 6pm to 8pm. Bookings are appreciated.
- Served in the Saloon or Main Bars, lunch is 12pm to 2pm and dinner 6pm to 8pm; the menu consists of traditional pub grub favourites served with salad or vegies, gravies and sauces. There’s a selection for children too.
- Is available 7.30am to 9am for breakfast, 12 to 2pm for lunch and 6 to 8pm for dinner.
- The full Bistro menu is available for room service which can also include, with prior notice, cheese platters, picnic hampers, gourmet BBQ packs, champagne & chocolates.
Where to enjoy a drink at the Loxton Hotel:
- In our Bistro or function rooms when you’re enjoying a meal
- A choice of 3 well-appointed bars.
- Happy Hours for hotel members and valued patron members.
- In the Beer Garden
- Alfresco, on our verandahs.
- In your motel suite, room service or mini bar.
- Our wine menu is extremely comprehensive. Try our local wines and an impressive selection from other leading wine regions.
Thirsty Camel Bottleshop
- Open 7 days, Sunday 11am til late, Monday-Saturday 10am til late.
- Fantastic specials!
- Wine browse area.
- Save with a Thirsty Camel Rewards Card.
- On-line deliveries (conditions apply)
- Gift vouchers.
Take a break any time 7am to close
- Front deck, dine in or take away.
- Aroma fresh coffee
- Liqueur coffee
- Flavoured teas
- 40 gaming machines
- SA lotteries
- Keno in the Saloon Bar
- 8-Ball in the Main Bar
- Darts in the Main Bar
- Juke Box in the Main Bar
- Regularly in our Main Bar
- Live Bands
- Solo entertainers
- For functions and parties.