Loxton Hotel is a proud member and supporter of Food SA, an organisation dedicated to driving the growth of our dynamic South Australian food industry. Our Bistro was selected for inclusion in the Advertiser Food Guide & iPhone App 2014, the respected annual publication, which is an essential guide to a great night out in South Australia.
Our chefs prefer to serve our guests superb fresh Riverland produce. When dining with us we trust you will enjoy our menu, which features:
Riverland apples | asparagus | basil | beans | bread & rolls | cakes | caper berries: dried & leaves | chicken | chives | chutney | coriander | dried fruit | ducks: whole smoked & sausages | eggs | figs | honey | lemons | olive oil | olives | oranges | meat varieties | pastries | pork | quandongs: chutney & syrup | wild limes: syrup and jams | Murray Cod
Where to dine at the Loxton Hotel:
- Our brilliant Bistro (acknowledged as the best in the region).
- Counter meals in the Saloon Bar and Main Bar (Friday nights only)
- In our charming 1908 Cafe
- Stunning Reflections Function Room
- Alfresco dining on the verandahs
- Is available 7am to 3am for breakfast, 12 to 2pm for lunch and 6 to 8pm for dinner.
- The full Bistro menu is available for room service which can also include, with prior notice, cheese platters, picnic hampers, gourmet BBQ packs, champagne & chocolates.
Where to enjoy a drink at the Loxton Hotel:
- Brand new 1908 Cafe
- In our Bistro or function rooms when you’re enjoying a meal
- A choice of two well-appointed public bars
- Happy Hours for hotel members and valued patron members
- In the Beer Garden
- Alfresco, on our verandahs
- In your motel suite, room service or mini bar
- Our wine menu is extremely comprehensive. Try our local wines, ciders and brews from across the Riverland region and an impressive selection from other leading South Australian wine regions including the Barossa, McLaren Vale, Coonawarra, Clare Valley, Adelaide Hills and Marlborough, New Zealand also features.
Thirsty Camel Bottleshop
- Open 7 days, Sunday 11am til late, Monday-Saturday 10am til late
- Fantastic drink specials!
- Wine browse area
- Save with a Thirsty Camel Rewards Card, ask us how!
- On-line deliveries (conditions apply)
- Gift vouchers.
- Regularly in our Main Bar
- Live bands, solo entertainers, special guest appearances
- For functions and parties.
- Check out Our Events page for the latest in live entertainment.
Take a break anytime 6am to close
- Brand new 1908 Cafe
- Front deck, dine in or take away
- La Crema coffee
- Liqueur coffee
- Flavoured teas
- 40 gaming machines
- SA Lotteries
- Keno in the Saloon Bar
- 8-Ball in the Main Bar
- Digital Juke Box in the Main Bar