A great place to EAT LOCAL & ENJOY FINE WINE!
Loxton Hotel is a proud member and supporter of Food SA, an organisation dedicated to driving the growth of our dynamic South Australian food industry. Our Bistro was selected for inclusion in the Advertiser Food Guide & iPhone App 2014, the respected annual publication, which is an essential guide to a great night out in South Australia.
Our chefs prefer to serve our guests superb fresh Riverland produce. When dining with us we trust you will enjoy our menu, which features:
Riverland apples | asparagus | basil | beans | bread & rolls | cakes | caper berries: dried & leaves | chicken | chives | chutney | coriander | dried fruit | ducks: whole smoked & sausages | eggs | figs | honey | lemons | olive oil | olives | oranges | meat varieties | pastries | pork | quandongs: chutney & syrup | wild limes: syrup and jams | Murray Cod
Where to dine at the Loxton Hotel:
- Our brilliant Bistro (acknowledged as the best in the region).
- Counter meals in the Saloon and Main Bars
- In our charming 1908 dining room (ideal for private parties and small groups)
- Stunning Reflections Function Room
- Alfresco dining on the verandahs
- The Bistro menu changes with the seasons and is a combination of superb seasonal specials which feature fabulous, fresh, local produce and traditional favourites.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served 7 days in the Bistro. Breakfast is 7am to 9am Monday - Saturday and our Big Brekky is available on every Sunday from 7am - 11am, lunch is 12pm to 2pm and dinner 6pm to 8pm. Bookings are appreciated.
Autumn Seasonal Menu
Please click on the link to download the menu. Available from 1st December 2018.
- Served in the Saloon or Main Bars, lunch is 12pm to 2pm and dinner 6pm to 8pm; the menu consists of traditional pub grub favourites served with salad or vegies, gravies and sauces. There’s a selection for children too.
- Is available 7.30am to 9am for breakfast, 12 to 2pm for lunch and 6 to 8pm for dinner.
- The full Bistro menu is available for room service which can also include, with prior notice, cheese platters, picnic hampers, gourmet BBQ packs, champagne & chocolates.
Where to enjoy a drink at the Loxton Hotel:
- In our Bistro or function rooms when you’re enjoying a meal
- A choice of 3 well-appointed bars
- Happy Hours for hotel members and valued patron members
- In the Beer Garden
- Alfresco, on our verandahs
- In your motel suite, room service or mini bar
- Our wine menu is extremely comprehensive. Try our local wines, ciders and brews from across the Riverland region and an impressive selection from other leading South Australian wine regions including the Barossa, McLaren Vale, Coonawarra, Clare Valley, Adelaide Hills and Marlborough, New Zealand also features.
Thirsty Camel Bottleshop
- Open 7 days, Sunday 11am til late, Monday-Saturday 10am til late
- Fantastic drink specials!
- Wine browse area
- Save with a Thirsty Camel Rewards Card, ask us how!
- On-line deliveries (conditions apply)
- Gift vouchers.
- Regularly in our Main Bar
- Live bands, solo entertainers, special guest appearances
- For functions and parties.
- Check out our Occasions page for the latest in live entertainment.
Take a break anytime 7am to close
- In our Coffee Bar, adjacent to the Bistro
- Front deck, dine in or take away
- Aroma fresh coffee
- Liqueur coffee
- Flavoured teas
- 40 gaming machines
- SA Lotteries
- Keno in the Saloon Bar
- 8-Ball in the Main Bar
- Darts in the Main Bar
- Juke Box in the Main Bar